Wednesday 13 April 2016

Search for the Best Hotels in Goa for Pleasant Stay

The ideal vacation needs the ideal accommodations as well. There is no dearth of hotels in Goa, but what I was looking to make my holiday unforgettable was a hotel that personifies GOA. I must have gone through hundreds of options; there are just that many. From luxury hotels and resorts to budget inns, I could not find the perfect location and accommodations. You need not just the look in the hotel you choose but also the comfort and safety. I might have confused myself further with the large number of hotels I looked at but ultimately I did find the one I was looking for!

Hotels in Goa
Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa
It was by luck that I put in holiday beach resort Goa in the search bar, and ‘lo and behold there was what I needed, right there on the top! Lemon Tree Hotels are anyway a well-respected name in the hospitality industry, so trusting them with my vacation wasn’t very hard. Since we were a large group, we booked ourselves the heritage suite, and it was the best decision we could have made. The room was spacious and the décor was simply to die for. I did not find anything to complain about (a first for me) and the staff was very good at keeping track of all our different demands. The hotel is definitely one that I would like to stay in again and repeat this wonderful vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.