Tuesday 10 May 2016

Finally Found the Best Resorts in Goa with Bar

This year in the month of January my husband and I celebrated our 1st anniversary in Goa. There we stayed in Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa.  One of the reason why we planned on staying in this resort because it is just in close proximity to Candolim beach , Calangute beach, Baga beach and Anjuna beach. The other reason is because it is a resort in Goa with bar in it.  Both my husband and I were very impressed with the way the resort was arranged and a true epitome of poetry, history and romance of 15th century Portugal. The associates were very welcoming and very diligent, we felt like a part of the Lemon Tree family the moment we stepped in the resort. 

accommodation in Goa
Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa
This hotel by far has the best accommodation in Goa. Personally I have been to Goa three times before and stayed in other hotels which were either too crowded or not well maintained. In this resort, we stayed in deluxe room. This room had a sit out area overlooking the pool with the availability of Wi-Fi because of which we were able to video chat with our families and friends at home.  The next day, I immersed myself into complete rejuvenation therapy at their spa while my husband made use of their fitness center and resumed his daily fitness regime. Evenings were pleasant by swimming pool and munching on delicious cuisines in Citrus CafĂ© and Republic of Noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.